- Children from 0 to 5 years old enter for free
- The ticket prices allow entry to all matches that are disputed in that specific day.
- Stands at all court are not numbered.
- The Sales Channels will apply service charges. The service charges will vary depending on the ticket prices.
- All prices include VAT
- The entry on Friday 16th June 2018 is free to watch the qualifying matches. Other activities at the venue on Saturday 17th may not be free of charge.
- Every VIP ticket includes a Category 1 Center Court ticket + access to the VIP Club Terrace + VIP Hospitality
- The prices of the tickets at Ticket Office will have an increment of 2€ per ticket
The ticket office will be located at the tournament’s venue at Santa Ponsa (Av Golf 20) and will have the following schedule:
- Friday June 14th and Saturday June 15th: from 11h to 19h
- Sunday June 16th to Tuesday June 18th: from 10h to 1 hour after the start of the last match
- Wednesday June 19th to Friday June 21st: from 11h to 1 hour after the start of the last match
- Saturday June 22nd: from 12h to 1 hour after the start of the last match
- Sunday June 23rd: from 14h to 1 hour after the start of the last match
- 10% on categories 1 & 2 for handicapped people, students, and kids up to age of 16 years
- 20% for members of FTIB and RFET
Note that discounts cannot be combined
- If you are in charge of a club, federation, or any association, contact email@example.com to be informed about the conditions and special prices available for groups
Terms and Conditions
- Each unauthorized resale of tickets or unauthorized usage of signs appearing hereon is forbidden.
- The Organizer reserves the right to postpone a daily session and its order of play due to force majeure (e.g. inclement weather conditions and the like). The Buyer will be able to change the ticket of the cancelled session for another session of the price value. Money refunds will not be made.
- The Buyer does not have the right to a refund in case that, due to a WTA decision on tennis matches scheduling; the order of play is changed.
- In case of partial or complete cancellation of the Tournament, the Organizer is not obliged to any refund.
- The Organizer is not liable for any damage caused by death, personal injury or disturbed health. The Organizer is not liable for the Buyer’s personal belongings carried along, which especially, but without restrictions, refers to a loss and/or theft of belongings.
- The Organizer reserves the right, without any refund, to refuse the Buyer’s admission to the tournament’s site or to remove them if their conduct is deemed to disturb public order or in any other way undermine the dignity of the Tournament.
- The Buyer is obliged to comply with the Rules of the Venue, which are publicly displayed.
- Sports betting during matches is not allowed.
- Tickets are not refundable
Food and beverages from outside are not allowed inside the venue.